Community Service Palo Alto
Our Community Service...
Since the inception of Stanford Chiropractic Center, 21 years ago, community service has been an integral part of our business philosophy. Stanford Chiropractic, a family chiropractic office, believes that making positive change wherever and whenever possible is crucial to the well being of our community as a whole. Stanford Chiropractic Center is dedicated to helping our patients and supporting the community in which we serve.
Stanford Chiropractic Center, our chiropractors, and our staff serve Palo Alto and the surrounding communities through donating time and professional chiropractic services. Dr. Gavin Carr and his wife Anne have supported worthy causes that have benefited the people of Palo Alto and it's surrounding communities for many years and will continue to do so as long as possible.
We are committed to helping our community!
- Team Chiropractor, San Jose Earthquakes Juniors, San Jose, Ca. - 2011 to Present
- Richard May Foundations EPA - 2010 to Present
- Bellarmine High School, San Jose, Ca. - 2009 to Present
- Bing Nursery School, Palo Alto, Ca. - 2008 to Present
- Palo Alto High School, Pop Warner, Palo Alto, Ca. - 2007 to Present
- Haven House, Menlo Park, Ca. - 2002 to Present
- Saint Francis High School, Mountain View, Ca - 2002 to Present
- Menlo Park School District, Menlo Park, Ca. - 2000 to Present
Suffering with Aches and Pains?
What Our Patients Are Saying
Listen to our patients share their experiences and find out why we are the top-rated chiropractic clinic in the Palo Alto area.